Introduction to HTML and CSS
This course introduces students to HTML5, the primary markup language for the World Wide Web and its modern style language, cascading style sheets (CSS). Students learn the language syntax and layouts. This course shows how supporting browsers will render a web page and provides fallback solutions for non-supporting browsers. Students will develop an understanding of media queries and how to create a responsive web design.
Introduction to HTML structure and lists
Links, images, and tables
Forms and multimedia
CSS style color and text
Boxes and Layout
Responsive web design
ST Learning Training Institute is a global certifying body that grants credential awards to individuals as well as accredits courses of organizations.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes