These days, people expect the information on professional Web sites to change continually and to remain up to date—even up to the minute. In this lesson, you’ll start learning how to produce dynamic Web pages that can do just that. We’ll begin exploring the Web application we’ll be building throughout the course—one that will result in a complete content management system that you can adapt for any future Web sites you create. You’ll see how the PHP programming language presents dynamic data, and how the MySQL database server stores it. We’ll also dive into the world of WAMP servers, the engine behind dynamic Web sites. Finally, you’ll take a big (but easy) step forward by downloading and installing a WAMP server on your own computer.
ST Learning Training Institute is a global certifying body that grants credential awards to individuals as well as accredits courses of organizations.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes